Live Composer is a front-end WordPress page builder plugin with 30+ modules ( and more to come ) packed with functionality and styling options that allow countless variations to be made easily and without any coding.
1.2.1 ( April 29th, 2015 )
= Improvements =
– Rows – Decreased the amount of inline CSS on rows. Inline CSS will be added only for non-default option values.
– Rows – Option to choose on which devices a row is visible/hidden ( desktop, tablet, phone )
– Content Module – Options for horizontal and vertical padding added for all the headings
– Image Module – Option to manually set the URL of the image
– The “activate editor” button will no longer show when website viewed via WordPress Customize feature.
– For devs. The body element now has 2 additional classes. When the page has LC content it gets “dslc-page-has-content” and when the page has header or footer powered by LC it gets “dslc-page-has-hf” )
– For devs. Checkbox option type now available for rows.
= Bugs =
– Modules Listing – The “single” category modules displayed under all the filters
– On hover animation options showing on all modules instead only on posts related modules
– Posts Module – “Undefined variable” notice on taxonomy
– RTL – Fixing the floating of columns
– Tutorial Ch.3 – On lower display resolutions gets stuck at the beggining due to “BLOG” module in the listing being out of view
– Tutorial Ch.3 – When LC is translated to a different language it gets stuck on the step when making styling changes
– “Undefined index” notice on existing rows when a new row option is added